Today’s small and medium businesses are dealing with many challenges and opportunities. Growing business is obviously their number one priority. Business applications need to be available from anywhere, 24/7 and from any device. As technology early adopters (BYOD, Cloud Services, Mobility), SMB have to deal with threats associated to agility.
Faster infrastructure and greater security are “must have” to sustain their growing business but the time and resources which SMB can allocate to this need are limited.
Small Office Technology Needs Are Increasing: To support employee mobility, many small offices are adding wireless and enabling BYOD—technologies that have traditionally been confined to larger enterprises.
Small Businesses Are a Target: According to the Verizon Data Breach Incident Report, data breaches were more common in small than large organizations (25% vs. 20%, with 50% from size unknown).
Large Market Opportunity:
- IDC predicts that the total UTM market size will be around $5.3 billion by 2017.
- The Enterprise Wireless LAN market is expected to reach $7.09 billion by 2018, according to Gartner.
- Switching is already a mature $21+ billion market.
- Newer technology areas, like sandboxing to detect advanced threats ($2.5 billion in 2017), continue to offer additional opportunities.
Use this campaign to target small and medium business owners and IT purchasers who are looking for a complete security solution that supports increasing employee mobility.
Fortinet proposes two enhanced packages to meet SMB customer needs:
- Top-rated security technologies protect the business, users, and data.
- Integrated wired and wireless networking simplifies office IT.
- Cloud-based management and reporting make it all simple to support.
- Easy-to-deploy and manage on-premises, IP-based mail and voice systems
- Top-rated protection against threats to mail, voice, and web infrastructure
- Comprehensive feature sets, with all-in-one licensing
Consistently and Independently Top-rated Security
Fortinet’s commitment to quantified, independent third-party validation of security effectiveness is unmatched in the industry. Security technologies deployed from network edge to individual endpoints have all earned top marks in real-world testing by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV-Comparatives, and more.
Single Vendor, Comprehensive Portfolio
Fortinet is the only UTM vendor able to offer the broad range of security and networking capabilities to dramatically simplify IT infrastructure and security. Because all products are built in-house, they will integrate more tightly and reduce your administration effort.
Your life becomes even easier by working with a single vendor, single procurement process, single administrative experience across products, single support group, and single volume licensing program.
And as threats evolve, Fortinet continues to introduce new security services to protect customers. Today these include mobile security and cloud sandboxing.
Small and medium-sized businesses have different IT challenges than large enterprises, limited IT resources, and often the challenge of a restrained budget. Small businesses are organizations with 250 employees or less.